Skip to main content

Glossybox August 2015

Hey guys!!!

I know I recently did the July box, but I wanted to show you guys what I got this month now so we can move on to more makeup reviews. I am going to do my Birchbox tomorrow just heads up.





  • Sparitual Nail Lacquer- I was excited to try this polish out because it is vegan and I had never tried one before. I already tried it out and I was surprised how fast it dried. Also it lasted me 5 days without chipping. That impressed me!
  • GlamGlow Youthcleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser- This is a great sample to try out this cleanser, but I don't want to change my skin care routine just yet. I love to try masks out tho. I might give this away to someone or even to you guys. I am thinking about it.
  • Lollipops Makeup Lip Balm- This is a paraben free lip product and protects against UV rays and pollution. This also a Mexican plant called tepescohuite extract. I'm Mexican and I don't even know what that is haha. I am interested to try this.
  • Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lash Primer- I have tried one lash primer before and I don't like it much because I have such straight lashes they fall back down. With this one you are supposed to keep it on overnight so I will try this one.
  • POP Beauty Kajal Pen- This is a smudgable, matte formula that will glide on smoothly. I am picky with my pencil eyeliners so we shall see how this one works. I got it in the black shade which is what I wear everyday so I am glad.
That was my Glossybox this month. If you are interested in signing up go here. It is $21 and you get 5 deluxe sample or full sized luxury products. This is my 3rd box and so far I am enjoying it.

Do you guys get this subscription box?? If so what did you get this month and what was your favorite product that you received??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway