Skip to main content

Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream

Hey guys!!!!

I used to always use Avon products thanks to my mom especially their liquid eyeliners. I decided to try out a face product from them and I decided to go with their BB cream because I like wearing BB creams to work. I have only used one before this one(review coming soon). 


I was hoping to enjoy this BB cream especially since it has SPF 15. I work with kids and sometimes we go outside so I thought this would be perfect for me. This only has a total of 5 shades. Unfortunately this was a total fail for me.

It feels very heavy on my skin and it feels sticky on my face. I hate it when foundations and BB creams make my face feel sticky. Also aren't BB creams supposed to be very lightweight?? Secondly, it a really dewy finish. I am not sure if I really like a dewy finish to be honest. All you have to do is powder your face to get rid of most of that dewy look to your skin. The last thing is this actually broke me out like crazy!! I was like oh my god NOOOO!! Haha! I never thought in my entire life that a product will actually break me out like this did. I only used this like 3-4 times and then I stopped. The only good thing about this is that it gives really decent coverage. 

Overall I hate this product and in my opinion I don't recommend this. Have you tried this product??? What did you think of it?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway