Skip to main content

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray VS L'orealBoost It Blowout Heat Spray

Hey guys!!!

When I first started to use heat on my hair no one ever told me that you need to use heat protection on it and after so many years of not using much on my hair to protect it it's not in the best condition. Once I heard that you must use heat protectant I decided to go with one that has been raved about on YouTube (of course haha) and it is the TRESemme heat protectant. Recently L'oreal came out with a heat protectant spray and I really wanted to try that one out.


I decided to compare these two heat protectant sprays and see if one is better than the other. I got them both at Target, TRESemme I got it last year and L'oreal I got it 3 weeks ago, for $3.99.


Let's start off with the TRESemme one. This was my first time ever using a heat protectant spray so I was in love with the way my hair felt. I was really impressed with how soft my hair felt mostly because this is so cheap and sometimes cheap products don't work on me. Only thing is that the softness doesn't really last if you wait 4 days to wash your hair, but other than that I love it. 


Now for the L'oreal one and to be honest there's not much of a difference. This made my hair feel really soft just like the last spray, but this one the softness did last on my hair. I highly recommend both of these if you are looking for an affordable heat protectant spray. They both work just about the same except, like I said, for the duration of the softness feel in your hair and that also depends on how often you wash your hair.

Have you guys tried these products out??? Which one is your favorite?? Do you guys have any other recommendations?? I don't mind trying another one out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway