Skip to main content

To all my Beauty and Fashion lovers...

Hey guys!!!

Just thought I would write this blog to share a couple of things with you guys just in case you were interested!!

In CVS there are several beauty products that are 50% or 75% off. They are having their semi annual clearance sale right now and if you are interested in knowing what products are on sale check out Nouveau's blogpost to see the list. I have a couple that I want to get. Do you guys see anything on that list that you are interested in??

At the same time Walgreens is having their semi annual sale as well. It is also 50% or 70% off. Again check out Nouveau's blog for the whole list of products on sale. One of her tips on her blog is that if Walgreens is having a BOGO sale on anything it also applies to clearance items. 

Now on to the sales going on this weekend. 
Milani Cosmetics is having a 30% off sale on their website and it ends on May 30th. Use code: HOTDAYS
OCC is having a 20% off sale on their website and it ends on May 26th. No code needed.
Sigma Beauty is having a 20% sale and it ends on May 26th. Use code: MD20. 
Bath & Body Works is having a 20% off sale and it ends on May 26th. Use code: SUNNY25
Lancome Cosmetics is having a 20% off sale and it ends on May 25th. Use code: FRIENDS
A'GACI is having a 30% off sale and it ends May 26th. Use code: MEMDAY2014
Forever 21 has 30% off sale on their SALE items and end May 26th I believe. Use code: MEMDAY30
BH Cosmetics is having a big sale it can be up to 65% off and ends on May 26th. No code needed.
Michael Todd True Organics is having a 25% off sale and ends on May 26th. No code needed.
Tarte Cosmetics is having a 15% sale and ends on May 26th. Use code: SUNSHINE
Aeropostale is having a 50% off sale and ends on May 26th I believe. No code needed.
ASOS is having a 20% off sale and ends on May 28th. Use code: WEBEGRILLIN
ELF Cosmetics is having a BOGO 50% sale and ends on May 26th. Use code: BOGO50
NYX Cosmetics is having a 40% off sale on selected items and ends on May 26th. No code needed.
Sedona Lace  is having a 20% off sale and ends on May 26th. No code needed.
Too Faced Cosmetics is having a 25% off sale and ends on June 15. Use code: Bronzer25
Daily Look is having a 25% off sale on their SALE items and ends on May 26th I believe. Use code: MDAYSAVE
Kohl's is having a $10 off $25 or more. Use code: TEN4YOU Also they are having a 15% off sale. Use code: SUMMERFUN both end on May 26th

Do you guys plan on going shopping this weekend??? Do you know of any other sales?? If so, please let me know. Hopefully this helps you guys out! 

*Just so you know not all CVS and Walgreens locations have these sales and sometimes the products on the lists will not always have a 50% or 75% off sticker on it, but it is on clearance. You can always scan it to make sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway