Skip to main content

Clinique Take Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes, and Lips

Hey guys!!!

You guys know that I love Casey Holmes and her videos that I want to try EVERYTHING she recommends. I been wanting to try the Clinique Makeup Remover that she always raves about for so long so when I saw a deluxe sample size near the register I HAD to get it. 



Before you use the product you have to shake it well to shake the oil and apply it on a cotton round. My first impression when I first tried it was OMG! This product removed about 90% of my eye makeup and I wear waterproof makeup most of the time!! I put the cotton round on my eye, let it sit for about 15 seconds, and then I gently rub my eye. It breaks down the eye makeup so easily that I only use one cotton round for both eyes. I always go back and finish removing the rest of my makeup with my body shop cleansing oil.

It doesn't sting your eyes, it is gentle for contact wearers, and for all skin types. It leaves a little bit of an oily residue, but with my dry skin I don't mind and the residue comes off easily when you wash  your face. Everytime I use this product I love it more every single time. Thank you Casey for the recommendation I am now obsessed. 

Overall it is now a holy grail product! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. What are some of you guys favorite Clinique products?? I have been interested in trying more things out from this brand.

I also been wanting to try the Mary Kay makeup remover. Have you guys tried that one??

Comments

  1. I've heard a lot of people talk about this but I haven't gotten around to trying it. Taking off makeup is even more important than putting it on, so it is worth the price (I'm sure).
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to me it is worth the price. if ur unsure u can always get the travel size to see if u will like it before getting the full size. it was less than $10 for the travel size.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway