Skip to main content

Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows

Hey guys!!!

I had seen these eyeshadows all over YouTube and they kept saying they were amazing and only $3.99 at the drugstore. I didn't pay for any of the eyeshadows I tried I received 3 of them through Ipsy's point system. One I received it from Milani during the 30 shades in 30 days event. 

(Left to Right: Bella Cobalt, Bella Ivory, Bella Gold, Bella Expresso)

(Left to Right: Bella Cobalt, Bella Ivory, Bella Gold, Bella Expresso)

I first received the Bella Cobalt and it is a Satin Matte finish. I was really excited to try out this color since I love to use blue shadows. Later I received the other three. Bella Ivory is a Sattin Matte finish, Bella Gold is a Metallic finish, and Bella Expresso is a Sattin Matte finish.

(Left to Right: Bella Cobalt, Bella Ivory, Bella Gold, Bella Expresso)

The pigmentation on most of these are incredible. The only one that was disappointing was Bella Cobalt. It looks pigmented swatched, but once applied on the kid it doesn't show up as pigmented as I want it. I put some eye drops on the brush to intensify the color and it helped a little. The color wore off quite a bit as the day went on.

The other 3 shades however they are amazing. Great pigmentation, apply on the lids really pigmented, and blend amazingly. I like to use all the shades on my lid and blend it out, but I also like to use Bella Ivory as a highlight shade. Bella Gold is a dupe to a shade in a limited edition palette I have which I will talk about in a later post. These shades lasted beautifully the whole day.

Overall I do recommend Bella Ivory, Bella Gold, and Bella Expresso to you guys. Have you guys tried these eyeshadows??? Which are your favorite shades???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway