Skip to main content

Sephora VIB Haul

Hey guys!!!

I am sure that a lot of you shopped the Sephora VIB sale and of course I was one of them. I am so excited with the products I got and I want to show you guys what I got.


  • Origins Mini Mask Marvels- I had been wanting to try out some Origins Masks and when I saw this I thought this was the perfect time to do it! I saw it was $25 and to me that is a great deal.
  • Buxom Hold The Line Waterproof Eyeliner- I had seen someone say that this is a great contact friendly eyeliner and it doesn't budge so we shall see. Of course I got it in the color Call Me which is just a black. I am still on the search of holy grail eyeliner pencil.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Cream- I have seen one of my favorite YouTuber's rave about this lip gloss and I had been wanting to try it ever since of course. I got the color White Russian which is just a nude pink. 
  • Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation- I decided to get a backup of this foundation since this is a perfect match for my skin and I didn't have time to get matched for another foundation. I already reviewed it here. 
  • Clinique All About Eyes Rich- I recently ran out of the Origins eye cream and I was interested in trying out a new one. I will get back to you guys about this eye cream.
I also got samples of a couple of the Urban Decay lipsticks because I hear a lot of great things about it and I wanted to try it before buying one. I also got the Marchesa perfume sample and the hourglass mineral veil primer. Like everyone who purchased anything during this sale I got the holiday tote bag.

I know I didn't get that much stuff, but at least it was better than nothing. What did you guys get during this sale?? Have you guys used any of these products?? What do you think of them??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway