Skip to main content

Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color

Hey guys!!!

I am a big fan of the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain and when I saw itsjudytime do a review on these I had been wanting to try one out.  I have been into more matte lip products lately so I thought why not try it out?I was in New York and I wanted a pretty vampy shade. I saw the shade Deep Plum and thought it was exactly what I was looking for.

Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color


With itsjudytime review I already expected it to be very pigmented, but I was surprised with how pigmented it really was in person for some reason.


That was one swipe!!! I always use this with a clear lip liner just in case it feathers since it is so dark and pigmented. This applies very shiny and it dries down to an almost matte finish. You still have a little bit of a sheen when it is fully dried. For it being a luster matte lip product I was surprised that it didn't dry out my lips whatsoever. My lips could be a little dry and it doesn't enhance it or make them more dry.

Lasting power with this one as long as I am not eating or drinking it can last me up to 6 hours with minor fading. It does come off for the most part when you eat especially if you eat something greasy. You can reapply more product when needed and it will still look good. The Sephora Cream Lip Stain doesn't transfer, but this one since it is not completely matte it will transfer a little bit.

Overall I love this product and I am obsessed with the shade I chosed too. I never thought I would wear such a vampy lip color. I want to get a couple more shades in this lip product. The Sephora brand is not really talked about and I want to try out more things from that line especially since it is a little more affordable than the rest of Sephora.

Have you guys tried out this product?? What do you think of it?? Anything else you guys recommend for me to try out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway