Skip to main content

Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush

Hey guys!!!

I have been chatting a lot about stuff I have received from Generation Beauty I decided to change it up and talk about something I have received from Glossybox. It has been a few months since I have received the boxes and I haven't reviewed anything I have gotten. Time to change that.

I received the Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush in the shade 108 in my September Glossybox. I didn't post my September box, but oh well. I had never heard of this brand so I wasn't sure what to think about it. 




What I found interesting, I don't know why I do, was that when I went to the website it asked me to translate my page. I haven't had to do that with any product from either Birchbox or Ipsy. 

I love that this product is free of parabens, perfumes, cyclic silicones, completely vegetable, and most importantly not tested on animals. My skin has been sensitive lately so I know I can rely on this product on not breaking me out even more. 

This blush is a pretty terra cotta color and it gives you a pretty natural flush to your cheeks. It is very blendable so if I accidentally apply too much I don't have to worry about looking like a clown. Only thing people might not like about it is that it is powdery, but it doesn't bother me too much. 

Overall I love love this blush. It has been one of my go to blushes recently. I even took it with me traveling. I would repurchase, but it doesn't tell me the price on the website so I am not sure if I will be able to. 

Have you guys tried this product?? What do you think?? Where do you go to purchase these products?? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway