Skip to main content

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

Hey guys!!!

I have been loving trying out new stuff all the time and I am excited to let you guys know about all of it. I received the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer from Generation Beauty and I was excited to try this out especially since LustreLux loves it. 


I have the shade Tan.

Before I get into the review.....How CUTE is this little sample??!!! I died when I saw it! Anyways back to the review!

This concealer has anti-aging ingredients, its crease-proof, conceals age spots, redness, dark circles, and more. I actually had low hopes for it because it is a thick concealer and I had tried the Tarte concealer that is just as thick, but I hated that one. At first I didn't like it to be honest. I decided to still keep trying it till I use it all up.

It is very full coverage and I love it for when I don't get enough sleep or even no sleep at all. At first I would set my under eyes with a brush and it would still crease on me very badly. I decided to set it with a damp beauty blender using the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and "bake" while I did my brows. Ever since I tried that technique I am in love with this concealer now.

I tried to blend it out with a brush and a beauty blender aannddd I prefer the beauty blender for sure! To me it is too thick to blend out with a brush. I do apply it with a brush before I blend it out with a beauty blender. 

This little tube is lasting me a long time because a little goes a long way and I have been using it almost everyday since I started. I only like this under my eyes, but for the rest of the face I use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer because I feel its too thick for the rest of my face. 

Overall I love this concealer and it is now my holy grail concealer. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out. I have a couple more It Cosmetics products that I am testing out and I will talk about them later. 

Have you guys tried out this product?? What do you think?? What are some of your favorite It Cosmetics products??

Comments

  1. Just the review I've been looking for. I'm looking for a new concealer that's quite moisturising. Did you find it was?
    thelifestylebloggeruk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion I did find it moisturizing! Hopefully it works out for you if you try it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway