Skip to main content

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder

Hey guys!!!

 In my project pan I mentioned that I wanted to use up the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze-03. I got this in a Laura Mercier 500 point perk and I have heard a lot about the shade highlight-01 so I had high hopes that this product would be great as well. 




I am used to my bronzer being very pigmented and having to be very careful with it because if I don't I will look muddy. This product I don't have that problem. This product looks natural on the skin and doesn't look harsh at all. I do my makeup very early in the morning and thanks to this I never worry about having a heavy hand and making myself look muddy.

The swatch on the picture is actually a heavy swatch. This product is good for people who tend to be heavy handed with their bronzer or even beginners who are still trying to get the hang of bronzing and contouring. I am still trying to get the hang of contouring to be honest. 

The website says that it is supposed to give you a healthy radiance glow to the skin and it does just that. It is very blendable and easy to work with.  

Overall I do love this product. I still stand by my holy grail Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 100%, but I would repurchase this one as well. This one is a new holy grail everyday bronzer and the too faced would be special occasions when I can take my time with my makeup and not worry being heavy handed with it.

Have you guys tried this product out?? What do you think?? I still want the highlighter, but I am using up a few before I get that one. What are some of you favorite Laura Mercier products?? I have tried a few and so far nothing has disappointed me yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway