Skip to main content

Glossybox December 2015

Hey guys!!!

It is Glossybox time!!! I always get excited when I receive this box in the mail because it is never disappointing. You always get full size products for the most part in this box and that's what I love.






  • Simple Sugars All-Natural Body Scrub- This is a handmade and all-natural body scrub great for even the most sensitive skin. The sugars and natural oils will scrub the stress away leaving your skin refreshed. I am using a body scrub right now so I won't be using this one till I am done with that one and I can't wait to try this one!
  • Color Club Nail Polish- I got the shade Feverish and it is a pretty red burgandy color. I love this brand of nail polishes and I am excited to put this one my toes soon. 
  • Gold Label Cosmetics Creme Lipstick- This is a cruelty-free formula that melts into the lips and saturates them with lasting color. I think I got the shade First Class and it is a pretty red color. I have heard about this lipstick before and I don't remember if it was good or bad, but I am still willing on trying this out.
  • Glossybox- I am thinking this eyeshadow is from the Glossybox brand I am not sure to be honest. I got the shade Glossybox Mauve. It is a pretty shimmery purple and it will be great for a purple smokey eye. 
  • MTJ Cosmetics High Definition Mascara- This product is supposed to provide drama and non clumpy lashes. I have a lot of mascaras open at the moment so I will not be using this one for a while. I hope to try this out soon I love trying mascaras. 
That is what I got in my Glossybox this month. What did you guys receive in your box this month??

If you are interested in getting this subscription box it is $21 a month for sometimes 5 deluxe samples, but mostly full sized products. It normally has higher end products. Go here if you are interested in learning more about it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway