Skip to main content

treStiQue Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon

Hey guys!!!

Yet another product that I received from Ipsy and Generation Beauty. I am talking about the treStiQue Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon. I received the shade Ventetian Gold in one of my last Ipsy Bags and Kona Coffee in my Generation Beauty Swag Bag.




At first I didn't think it would work for me because it is way too creamy. I always use primer before any shadow base because my lids are oily. The website says that it is a 12 hour eyeshadow that is that is buildable, blendable, and crease free. I agree with all those claims 100%. It blends like a dream and lasts all day crease free. I have had watery eyes and still no creasing.

I actually love to use these as a base so my powder eyeshadows can appear more vibrant and last all day. These have been one of my go to shadow sticks along with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Jordana Shadow Pencil in Almond.

The full size has a smudger on the other end and because these are mini sizes it doesn't have that. The full sizes are $26 and that just shocked me. If the smudger needs to be replaced it can be replaced. That is so interesting I never heard of that before. You can also buy 3 mini trios for $32 and you can mix and match with different products on the site. That is a great deal.

Overall I am loving these shadow pencils. I am not sure if I would ever do the full sized products. I probably do the 3 mini trios. Have you guys tried these products?? What do you think?? What are some of your favorite treStiQue products??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway