Skip to main content

August 2014 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys!!!

It is that time again! I was excited for this bag and tried everything ASAP! I couldn't help myself. Here is why:


I was really excited to get the GlamGlow mask and the Urban Decay mascara. One thing I wasn't a big fan of was the bag.


I don't like the material of this bag at all. It feels fake to me. Did you guys like the bag??

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Something told me that this one wasn't going to work out for me because I noticed that most of the high end mascaras are not waterproof. I went to the UD website and it doesn't say anything about it being waterproof. I also went to Sephora and they said it is not. I am going to be giving this away in giveaway really soon. (hint hint)

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner

I am looking for my holy grail lip balm so I was excited to get this in my bag. Sadly, it didn't work out as well as I wanted it to. It doesn't dry out my lips as bad as some other scented lip balms so I will use this up.

GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment

This is what I was really excited for! I have tried their hydrating mask and I loved it, but I probably won't purchase since its $70. I expected this mask to really feel tight on my face, but it didn't. After I took it off my face felt really soft and smooth. It was an okay mask for me so I will not purchase this one. I am glad I got to try it though.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo

At first I wasn't too sure if I was gonna like this, but I actually do like it. It is a shimmery lotion that I put it on top of my cheekbones before I apply my foundation and it gives a beautiful subtle glow. I can go without using a highlighter if I wanted to, but I still do honestly haha.

Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil

Here's something I really needed ANOTHER black eyeliner. Now I have about 5 of them and my goal is to use them up by next month. Anyways back to this one. I have used it about 3 times and it was really easy to apply on the waterline. It is really pigmented and it lasted for a while on my waterline. We will see if it smudges once my allergies act up.

What did you guys get in you Ipsy bag this month?? Did you love it or hate it?? If you aren't subscribed to Ipsy it is only $10 a month and you get 5 deluxe samples or sometimes even full sizes every month along with a new makeup bag. If you are interested in subscribing or you want more information go here. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway