Skip to main content

August 2014 Favorites

Hey guys!!!

Summer is almost over!! My summer was so boring for the most part, but my trip to NYC made it more fun sadly it was only for a week and after that back to boring. Do you guys have any plans for the fall?? Now let's start with my favorites from the month of August!


  • 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents- I will always love love this palette, but this month I gave it a lot of love. I gave it so much love that I hit pan on a couple of colors even my favorite crease color I used it all up. I had to go find a similar color in a different palette. I was really into wearing bright colors on my eyes this month.
  • Mary Kay At Bold Fluid Eyeliner- I really love doing a bold eyeliner look at times and I LOVE the teal color in this line. It doesn't budge once you put it on. My eyes water while at work sometimes and it didn't smudge. A lot of people compliment my makeup when I wear this.
  • Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner- I used to be all about liquid eyeliner and nothing else. I have turned to gel eyeliner and I love how long it lasts. It was hard to get used it, but after practicing now I can do a winged liner at 5:30am before work.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion- I have been loving this primer this month. I decided to use up what I have before I buy more and this primer was my pick for the month. 
  • Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask- I love how soft and smooth my face feels after using this mask. I also don't have to use as much moisturizer when I use it. I recently used it up and I need it back in my life already. I hope to go back to LUSH soon.
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I was busy using up bronzers and I honestly still am, but I couldn't help to go back to my holy grail bronzer. I am in love with how it looks on the skin. 
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- I have the color Milk and I will review it soon, but just know that I love it.
  • Sephora Collection 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation- This has become my everyday foundation and review will be coming soon. Just like the NYX product I have been loving this one.
  • The Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette- Since in my coastal scents palette I ran out of my favorite crease color I came to this palette and I am using the brown shade as my new everyday crease color. I am in love with how pigmented and easy to blend it is. 
  • The Body Shop Body Butter- I have the scent strawberry and I have to say this is my favorite one out of the 3 I have tried so far. For some reason I feel like this one moisturizes my body better than the other 2. I will hopefully purchase the full size one day.  
Those are my August favorites. What are some of your favorites for the month???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway