Skip to main content

LUSH Cosmetics Fresh Face Mask

Hey guys!!!

I had heard so much about LUSH from YouTube and blogs so I was very curious about the brand. A mall near me finally opened up a LUSH and I went in there as soon as I could to see what they had to offer. I love their customer service and they really know what will be good for your skin type. I asked for a moisturizing mask and that is what I got:



I got the Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask and I gotta say that to me it feels like you have a spa on your face when you have this on I don't know why. It might be because it is cold since you have to keep this mask refrigerated. This mask "gently brightens skin with exfoliating almonds and comforting honey." "A almond and lavender to dull, flaky skin." 

If you have Normal to Dry or Dry Skin I think you should try this out. My skin feels hydrated and smooth right after you wash it off even after its been a few days since you used it. It also exfoliates your skin while you are washing it off. It smells AMAZING! I am definitely either repurchasing this again which most likely I am or trying out another mask next time I am in that store. 


I have only used this mask twice and I can already feel a difference on my skin. It doesn't feel as dull and dry anymore and I hope it continues to improve. One thing about this mask is that it expires and luckily on the pot it has an expiration date on the bottom. They have different fresh face masks for every skin type or skin issues. Check them out here. 

Have you guys tried out these masks?? Which one is your favorite?? What is your favorite LUSH product?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway