Skip to main content

NYX Hi Definition Photogenic Concealer

Hey guys!!!

I have heard a lot of hype about these concealers and Ulta was having a 40% off sale on NYX products so I decided to get some. They are the NYX Hi Definition Photogenic Concealers in Medium and a Green concealer. 


Some of you may be asking why a green concealer?? I wasn't sure what a green concealer will do or what it was for until I saw Shaaanxo use it in a video and I learned it is so it can cover up any redness you have on your skin. My skin has some red spots and now I love this concealer!! You use it before you put on your foundation on anything you want to neutralize the redness. If you have an active blemish don't put it directly on it, but on the side of it because you can put bacteria into the concealer and you will be putting that on your face everytime you use it. This is my new HOLY GRAIL product!

Now for the concealer for my under eyes. I got it in the color Medium and I like the shade. I had high hopes for this because of how raved this product is, but this CREASED under my eyes BAD! I set my concealer with powder and that didn't help. I was excited though because it gives great coverage so this is such a sad day for me haha. I will be using it to highlight my nose, chin, and forehead so this will not go to waste.


These concealers are blend like a dream and I wish it would have worked out for under my eyes. I will definitely be repurchasing the green concealer, but not the other one. These concealers are $4.99 each at Ulta, and their website.

Have you guys tried out these concealers?? Did it work out for you?? What concealers do you recommend I try from the drugstore??  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway