Skip to main content

Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara

Hey guys!!!

I have been trying out a mascara for a while now and I am ready to say what I think of it. As much as I loved my Maybelline The Rocket Mascara I am really interested in trying other mascaras. I had a coupon to the Revlon Lash Potion mascara so I decided to try that one out! First can we appreciate the beautiful packaging?? 



I got it in blackest black and in waterproof. One thing I love is that even with this mascara being waterproof I can remove it really easy. With it being waterproof I would hope that my curl will hold all day, but sadly with this mascara it does not. I put my makeup on for work at 5:15am everyday and by the time I get home by 4pm my lashes have fallen back down. I rarely have time to go to the restroom to check on how long it lasts curled. Of course since it is waterproof it doesn't smudge for me at all. If you have stubborn lashes like me I can already say this is not a good mascara for you.

The website says that it "Magically transform lashes to lush, long and lustrous. A potion with strengthening proteins drenches lashes for volume. Triple-groove wand combs through for clump-free length." I agree with the volume and that it is clump free, but not so much the length. I already have long lashes and i didn't notice them any longer. I always do two coats of mascara and it didn't clump on me, but if you try a third coat that's when it started clumping a little for me. 

Overall I think it is a okay mascara. I probably would love it more if the curl stayed all day. Have you guys tried this mascara?? What did you think of it?? What is you favorite drugstore mascara?? I am looking for another one to try out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway