Skip to main content

New York Haul

Hey guys!!!

I was in New York a few weeks ago and one day was dedicated to shoooppppiiiinnngggg!! I decided to show you what I got. 




I didn't go as crazy as I thought I was going to haha. I went to Sephora, ELF Store, The Body Shop, Walgreens, and Lush. On to what I bought:
  • Sephora Collection Z Palette- I have MakeUp Geek Eyeshadows that needed to be put in a Z palette and I was excited when I had found this in a store! 
  • Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner- I am looking for a liner that will stay on my waterline and not budge even when I have watery eyes. Sad to say that this didn't work for me. It made my eyes water even more than usual. It is going back.
  • No Cosmetics No Bleeding Lip Secret Lip Liner- I been looking for a good clear lip liner so I decided to try this one out. 
  • Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain- A friend of mine gifted this to me. He gave me to color 08 Cute Pink. I can't wait to try it out!
  • e.l.f. Studio Small Stipple Brush- I was excited to go to the e.l.f. store since I don't have one down here. I am working on cream contouring so I decided to try it out with this brush.
  • e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit- I had heard Shaaanxo raving about this product and I am still working on my brow game so I want to see if I prefer powder or pencil eyebrow product.
  • The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth Serum- I have heard that using a serum will improve your skin and I wasn't sure where to start. I went in here and decided to try out their best selling product. Hopefully it works out for me.
  • LUSH Bubble Gum Lip Scrub- I have issues with dry lips all the time so I hope this one works out.
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil- My friend gifted me this and she gave me the color purple rain. I have never tried a NYX lip liner so I am excited to try this out.
  • Wet N Wild Fergie Lipsticks- I have heard so much about about these lipsticks, but I can never find them down here in Texas so I took advantage while I was here to grab a few. I got the colors Fuchianista, Ferguson Crest Cabernet, and Old School Glam. 
That is all I bought. What have you guys bought recently??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway