Skip to main content

Vitality VoxBox

Hey guys!!!!

I was excited when Influenster chose me to receive another box!! This time around it is the Vitality VoxBox!! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


When it arrived I was a little eehhh about it because about 3 of these things I won't be able to use. Here is why....

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

For this one I will just go straight to the point. I don't use tampons and probably never will. That is all. I will be giving them to someone that will use them.

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies

This is another one I will get straight to the point. These gummies have caffeine in them and I can't have caffeine. My nerves act up really bad. Again I will give them to someone who will use them.

Softlips Cube

I am always trying new lip balms, but I already knew this one wasn't going to work out for me. It was nice that it came with two coupons so if I enjoyed it I could get more. The reason why I knew it wouldn't work out for me was because it is scented and smelled like strawberries. Those lip balm like that tend to dry out my lips BAD!! I decided to give it a shot one night and the next morning my lips were so dry that I HAD to exfoliate my lips. I gave it to my mom maybe she will love it. 

Pure Leaf Iced Tea

When I saw this in my box I wasn't too sure what to think of it. My friend told me she tried it and that it was good so why not try it? It was surprisingly good and it wasn't too sweet. I like the fact that it is made with real brewed tea. I will definitely be getting more later on.

First Degree Advanced Burn Cream

I appreciate this product now especially since I am always burning myself with my straightener haha. I have already used it once and it helped heal the burn faster. This is a great product to keep in the kitchen too. I am glad that they sent me this. 

Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum

It is a great deluxe sample size this will last a while. I already have my holy grail serum, but I tried this out twice to see how my face will feel after using it. I really liked how smooth it made my face feel. You guys will find out soon which one is my holy grail soon. I will be giving this away to someone.  

Thank you Influenster for sending me this box!! I always get excited to see what I get every single time!! Did you guys receive this box too??? What did you think of it??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway