Skip to main content

Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Eyeliners

Hey guys!!!

I went with a friend to a Mary Kay event to get a sneak peak of the new products. I swatched all of the colors they had and I was very impressed. So when they came out I purchased two colors. 


I got the colors Gold Metal and The Real Teal. 


I really wanted a teal eyeliner and also I wanted a color that I have never tried that's why I decided to go with the gold. They are soooo pigmented and the applicator is really easy to work with. Time for the swatches:


Aren't these colors gorgeous??! One thing I will say if you get these liners make sure you have the best eye makeup remover because once these set they will NOT budge at all. Especially for the teal color. I removed these swatches with a makeup remover wipes and the teal color left a stain on my hand.


These eyeliners are $10 each on the Mary Kay Website. They also have a purple and a bright blue color that I want to get in the future haha. If they had a black liner like this one it would be holy grail status because I am in the search of a good waterproof black liquid eyeliner. If you want to see how the teal liner looks on the eye just go here. 

Have you guys tried out this product?? Which color is your favorite?? What is you favorite Mary Kay product??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway