Skip to main content

Birchbox December 2014 Unboxing

Hey guys!!!

I am excited to show you this month's Birchbox because everything in it is a decent sample size. I got no foil packets this time around. 



  • Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser- This probiotic formula nourishes delicate skin as it cleans. I most likely won't use this just because I am scared to change around my skin care routine at the moment, but I will be giving it to someone else.
  • Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney- It is a velvety color with a matte finish. It says that a lip liner is not necessary. I have heard my friend talk about this brand so much that I am excited to try this out. I hope it doesn't dry out my lips because of the matte finish.
  • W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick- This is a high-performance, all-natural formula adds a flattering shimmer while nourishing skin. I have heard one of my favorite YouTubers, GlamourWonderland, talk about this brand and I am excited to try this out especially since I love a good highlight.
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk in Natural Tint- Naturally tinted for brunettes and this absorbs grease and revives second day hair. I didn't think this product was tinted like the Batiste Dry Shampoo that I love. Hopefully I will love this one just as much. 
  • Essential Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Gel- It is a luxe cleanser that infuses skin with nourishing honey and softening Rosemary and mint oils. I am not sure if I will be using this one just because I am sensitive to scented shower gels and soaps. If I don't I will give it to someone else. 
So that is all that I got in my Birchbox this month. I am getting excited to receive my Birchbox nowadays. If you are interested in getting this subscription just click here. It is $10 a month and it comes with sometimes deluxe sample sizes and sample sized products. I love their point system whenever you review the products you get points and later on you are able to purchase anything you want from their website. 

Do you guys get Birchbox?? What did you get this month?? Did you like what you got??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway