Skip to main content

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Hey guys!!!

I had been in search of a new liquid liner that would be my holy grail for a while and I am happy to say that I have found it. I tried out the Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Liner, but as much as I did love it sadly it isn't waterproof and once my eyes got really watery the liner smudged so bad. Ever since I stopped using it since I don't ever know when my eyes will water and I can't have my makeup messing up while I am out right?? I heard so much about the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper so I decided it was time to try it!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner $18


(one swipe)

I really adore the packaging!!! As you can see it is a felt tip and it has great pigmentation. I love how easy this liner is to use. You can either do a very thin line or a thick line and it is really easy to create a wing with it. I have had watery eyes wearing this liner and it does not budge whatsoever. I have had issues of liners fading throughout the day in the past and with this one I have no issue. By the end of the day it looks like I just put it on. 

I love the tip of this one because it is actually a bunch of synthetic hairs packed together and I believe that is what makes this liner so easy to use and easy to control. Liquid liners that I have tried before you have to give the liner time to dry if not whenever I blinked I would have some transfer around my crease area, but this one dries quickly. 

This is now my new holy grail liquid liner. I am happy that my search is now over! Have you guys tried out this product?? What do you guys think of it?? Do you have any Kat Von D recommendations??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway