Skip to main content

ELF Studio Mineral Powder Brush

Hey guys!!!

I have a few ELF brushes and I love most of the ones I have. Kathleen Lights on YouTube mentioned this ELF Studio Mineral Powder Brush and said that it would be good for bronzer. I was using the Mary Kay Powder Brush and I will still continue to use it, but it is kinda a rough brush I don't like how it feels on my cheeks. I love how soft the ELF Studio Brushes feel so I wanted to try it out.



This applies bronzer beautifully and blends it out amazingly. I love how soft this feels on my cheeks while I apply the bronzer. This is a great brush to use if you want to contour your cheeks because of the shape it has. It is a "rounded dome-tip and densely packed bristles" brush. Just like the other ELF Studio brushes that I own this one doesn't shed when I deep clean the brush.

You could honestly use the brush for other things too and not just bronzer like for example blush or loose powder. This is becoming another holy grail brush. At first I thought you needed expensive brushes to get your makeup to look flawless, but you don't. There are good affordable brushes out there. This brush is just $3!!

What are some of you guys favorite ELF brushes or makeup products??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of the Eye Primers

Hey guys!! I have oily eyelids and I struggled when I was younger with my eyeshadows and eyeliner creasing. At the time I never understood why. I went into sephora a couple years ago with my best friend and asked "how can I stop that from happening?" That's when I was introduced to eye primers. My first ever eye primer was the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have been testing out 6 different eyelid primers and out of the six only two did not work for me. I decided to do this blog for the people that have that same issue as me and to show you guys what options there are out there in the make up world from drugstore to high end.   I tried the ELF Eyelid Primer, Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer, Mary Kay eye primer, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Shadow Isurance, and BareMinerals Prime Time Primer. I'm going to start off with the one that was the worst one out of all of these. It was the Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer. $4.99

Whitening Lightning Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss

Hey guys!!! Have you guys heard of  Jaclyn Hill ?? If not you have been missing out. She does the best make-up tutorials and recently she had a brush set with Sigma which I missed out on cause I couldn't afford it at the time. Then she announced she came out with her own lip gloss through Whitening Lightning and decided to go ahead and get this one even if it was a little pricey, but I saved up money for it. See how pigmented that color is?? This is the color Rose Hill and the website says it is a romantic and feminine hue. It is a beautiful rosy red color and I love it!! This gloss is amazing because first it has a mirror on the side. Just remember to remove the sticker that is on top of the mirror, but I haven't done that yet that's why it looks dirty on the picture. Secondly, when you open this gloss it lights up. So if you need to reapply when you are out and you don't have a mirror and/or you are in a dark place you are covered. Last but n

Favorite New York City Restaurants

Hey guys!!! I thought I would do something different on my blog today. I was just on vacation to New York and I have my list of favorite restaurants that I would like to recommend. Some of these restaurants I HAVE to go back everytime I go to New York because it is that good! 1.  Mighty Quinn's Barbeque : If you love brisket then this is the place for you. This place has the BEST brisket I have ever tasted and I always compare any other brisket to this one. So far no brisket has been able to compare to it.  2. Shake Shack: OMG these are the best burgers I have ever had. I especially love the SmokeShack burger it has bacon in it. I love me some bacon. I enjoy their cheese fries and their lemonade. Ever since I tried these burgers I compare them to every other burger place I go to. I haven't found anything better yet. 3.  Hana Japanese Cuisine We recently discovered this restaurant last week when I was in town which I was excite