Skip to main content

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

Hey guys!!!

I have been in search for a holy grail eyeliner for my waterlines and I heard great things about the NARS eyeliners so I decided I will try one out. I bought the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto. 



When I first swatched this liner on my hand and I let it set I rubbed my hand and it didn't budge!!! I was excited to try it in my waterlines the next day! My thoughts on this eyeliner is that its okay. I line my waterlines and then I finish the rest of my makeup. By the time I am done it fades so I have to retouch it up. I don't like that I have to retouch every single time. It does last quite a bit on my waterlines, but not as long as I wanted it to especially since it is a more expensive eyeliner. It doesn't make my eyes water right when I put it on while I am wearing contacts so this is contact friendly. 


This pencil is a retractable pencil and I like that! That just means one less pencil to sharpen haha. On the end of the eyeliner it has a small sharpener if you wanted to of course sharpen your pencil so I tried it out. I was pissed because a piece of the pencil came off and it is still stuck in that sharperner. To me that sharperner is useless.

Overall this is not my favorite eyeliner. For $24 I had higher expectations to be honest. I will be using it up because out of all of the eyeliners I have tried so far this is one that last the longest, but not repurchasing. I want to try out others to see how it compares to this one. If I don't find anything better I will be repurchasing. If you don't have watery eyes this will probably be a good eyeliner for you.

Have you guys tried out this product?? What do you think of it?? What are some of your favorite NARS products??

Comments

  1. This sounds really good, I love Nars! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of the Eye Primers

Hey guys!! I have oily eyelids and I struggled when I was younger with my eyeshadows and eyeliner creasing. At the time I never understood why. I went into sephora a couple years ago with my best friend and asked "how can I stop that from happening?" That's when I was introduced to eye primers. My first ever eye primer was the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have been testing out 6 different eyelid primers and out of the six only two did not work for me. I decided to do this blog for the people that have that same issue as me and to show you guys what options there are out there in the make up world from drugstore to high end.   I tried the ELF Eyelid Primer, Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer, Mary Kay eye primer, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Shadow Isurance, and BareMinerals Prime Time Primer. I'm going to start off with the one that was the worst one out of all of these. It was the Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer. $4.99

Whitening Lightning Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss

Hey guys!!! Have you guys heard of  Jaclyn Hill ?? If not you have been missing out. She does the best make-up tutorials and recently she had a brush set with Sigma which I missed out on cause I couldn't afford it at the time. Then she announced she came out with her own lip gloss through Whitening Lightning and decided to go ahead and get this one even if it was a little pricey, but I saved up money for it. See how pigmented that color is?? This is the color Rose Hill and the website says it is a romantic and feminine hue. It is a beautiful rosy red color and I love it!! This gloss is amazing because first it has a mirror on the side. Just remember to remove the sticker that is on top of the mirror, but I haven't done that yet that's why it looks dirty on the picture. Secondly, when you open this gloss it lights up. So if you need to reapply when you are out and you don't have a mirror and/or you are in a dark place you are covered. Last but n

Favorite New York City Restaurants

Hey guys!!! I thought I would do something different on my blog today. I was just on vacation to New York and I have my list of favorite restaurants that I would like to recommend. Some of these restaurants I HAVE to go back everytime I go to New York because it is that good! 1.  Mighty Quinn's Barbeque : If you love brisket then this is the place for you. This place has the BEST brisket I have ever tasted and I always compare any other brisket to this one. So far no brisket has been able to compare to it.  2. Shake Shack: OMG these are the best burgers I have ever had. I especially love the SmokeShack burger it has bacon in it. I love me some bacon. I enjoy their cheese fries and their lemonade. Ever since I tried these burgers I compare them to every other burger place I go to. I haven't found anything better yet. 3.  Hana Japanese Cuisine We recently discovered this restaurant last week when I was in town which I was excite