Skip to main content

November Ipsy Bag 2014

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it has been taking me a while to do this post I just had a lot of posts planned since I am doing Blogmas(if you haven't noticed already haha). I was really excited for this month's bag when I saw what I was getting. 


I really love love this bag!! It is very fit for this time of year!!

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray

To be honest I have not used this yet just because I do not style my hair at all much so I wouldn't need any hairspray for anything. I will try it out once I do and I will get back to you guys later on. Did you guys get this in your bag?? What did you think of it??

Laura Mercier Invinsible Loose Setting Powder & Mini Fan Brush

I was sooo excited to try this powder out. Since the product is so small I only use this under my eyes to set my concealer. After I apply this my under eyes feels really smooth I am not sure why and my concealer doesn't crease as much. I am in love with it. I hope I don't convince myself to purchase the full size since it is pretty pricey. We shall see. I use the fan brush to add highlighter on my cheekbones and it does a good job of it, but I still prefer my ELF brush.

J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint


I do not like this product to be honest. The reason is because it is has shimmer in it. If it didn't have that shimmer I would probably love it. I wore it without a lip liner and it feathered on me so I have to make sure I wear a lip liner next time. I probably give this to someone since I most likely will not wear this. I got it in the color Mad Splatter.

Elizabeth Mott you're so FINE Eyeliner


I am in love with this eyeliner. I was happy to see that it was waterproof. The day that I wore it my allergies were acting up and I am happy to say that it didn't budge. This a black liner with glitter in it and I love it! The applicator for this is the only thing I don't like because it is hard for me to do a winged liner with especially at 5am. 

Be a Bombshell Eye Base


I love a good eye base like this so I was excited to try this product out. This consistency is different compared to the color tattoo. It is feels really moist I hope that makes sense. It blends nicely and it takes a little while to set. After all day wearing it it creased a little on one eye only. I will keep using it, but I won't repurchase once I run out.

Overall I did like my bag this month. What did you guys get in your November ipsy bag?? Did you like the products you got?? If you are interested in getting this subscription service it is only $10 a month for a different makeup bag each month and 4-5 sample sizes or deluxe sample sized products. Sometimes you get full size too. If you want to sign up click here.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway