Skip to main content

Mary Kay ClearProof Acne Treatment Gel

Hey guys!!!

I know it has been a minute since I posted a blogpost and I didn't finish Blogmas, but things got crazy for me. After all that I traveled and I am still out of town. I decided to do one more post before the new year. 

I had been having acne issues I was trying to find what works for my skin. I had tried out quite a few things and all at once. It isn't the best idea to try out different products all at once it can really affect you skin and I learned that the hard way. My skin wasn't getting any better it was actually getting worse. Also I was eating anything peanut related for two months straight and I believe I broke out because of that as well. 

I decided to stop it all and change up my skin care routine! Once I changed it keep up with it and see if I see a difference in my skin. I added a new product into my skin care regimen. I spoke to my friend Brittany(if you are interested in anything Mary Kay you can always contact her) and she recommended the Mary Kay ClearProof line. I decided to start off with one thing from the line. 





I started noticing a difference in my skin after a week of using this product. Granted my skin is not fully clear just yet, but it is slowly getting there. Out of all the products I have used before this this product has been the most effective on me. One thing I do wish is that I had a before and after picture to show you guys. 

I have been using it for like two months and about almost half of the acne I had is gone and I am so happy with the results. Although I do wish the process of the acne leaving my face was faster, but I am still glad I found the product that works for me. I didn't want to go to a dermatologist and spend money there.

The product comes out white like a lotion and I actually thought it was gonna burn once I applied it to my skin. It doesn't burn, but one thing that you have to keep in mind is that it does dry it out your skin. I have to use a serum and a moisturizer so I won't get dry patches. 

Overall this is my holy grail skin care product for sure. While being out of town I added a new skin care product into my routine and I believe that has also helped my skin I will talk about what that is on another post. 

I hope you guys will have a great New Years Eve and be safe out there. Thank you for your support ths year I appreciate it and I hope for my blog to grow next year. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway