Skip to main content

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Hey guys!!!

Once I started watching YouTube one of the products that was raved about at the time were the Revlon Lip Butters and one day I went out I decided to buy one to see what all the rave was about. I was confused at first on which shade to try out, but I went with the shade Lollipop.



(Left: one swipe Right: several swipes)

I have a love hate relationship with this product. Since it is a lip butter it is sheer, but you can always build it up to get more pigmentation. This product is really easy to apply you don't need a lip liner, but I still use one. Although some people even say you don't need a mirror I still use one I don't want to risk walking around with messed up lips haha. It is really moisturizing on the lips and I do enjoy the formula, but there is one thing I hate so much. 

I didn't notice it at first till just recently. This product has shimmer in it and I hate that. I will be conscious all day on if there is shimmer all over my mouth because of it. I wish it didn't have it otherwise I would love this product and get a couple more. Because it is a lip butter it doesn't last as long as other lipsticks and if you use a lip liner they will last a little bit longer.

Overall this product is a great everyday product to just have in your purse and if you don't mind the shimmer then I highly recommend it. I am not sure if all the other shades have shimmer so keep that in mind. What do you guys think of this product??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway