Skip to main content

Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Palette

Hey guys!!!

As you know I am a huge fan of Makeup Geek eyeshadow!! When I saw she was coming out with a limited edition palette I had to get it! I didn't get it right away just because I was trying to figure out what limited edition palette I wanted from this season, but I decided to go with something I knew I was going to love since I know love her eyeshadows already. I bought the Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Palette for 37.99! Just as a side note Makeup Geek products are talc-free and cruelty free.

I love the packaging so much!!! Let's admire it:



Aren't the colors gorgeous??!! Now here are the swatches:

(Left to Right: Casino, Sin City, Roulette, Mirage, Desert Sands, and Bada Bing)

As always with Makeup Geek amazing pigmentation, so creamy and smooth, easily blendable, and lasts all day. Out of all of these eyeshadows you can only purchase Bada Bing seperately. The rest of them are new shades only for this palette.

The website describes each of the shadows:
"- Casino - Shimmery saturated metallic gold with orange undertones
- Sin City - Shimmery golden apricot/golden medium orange
- Roulette - A rosy, burnt shimmery sienna
- Mirage - Pale matte beige with yellow undertones and a silky finish
- Desert Sands - Matte, medium terra-cotta
- Bada Bing - Deep brown with flecks of gold"

All of these eyeshadows work well together and you could do a complete eye look with just this palette. The Milani Bella eyeshadow in Bella Gold is a close dupe to Casino. Casino is just more orange than Bella Gold and Bella Gold is a little big lighter of a gold shade.

My favorite shades are Casino, Roulette, and Bada Bing. I love all of them, but those 3 stand out tthe most to me. Honestly with these eyeshadows you don't need a primer or a base, but of course I always use one to make the colors stand out even more and because of oily eyelids!

Overall, as always, I love Makeup Geek eyeshadows so it should of no surprise to you that I love love love this palette!! I also purchased a pigment from this Vegas Lights Collection, but I haven't used it yet so it will be in a future post.

Have you guys tried Makeup Geek products?? What are some of your favorite shades??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway