Skip to main content

Sephora VIB Sale Mini Haul

Hey guys!!!

I wasn't going to do this post, but I decided to show you guys what I got even though I didn't get as much as I wanted. I really limited myself to 4 things and that's what I did. I am proud of myself that I was able to do so cause as you all makeup addicts out there know we want everything we see in sight haha. 


  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm- I had been looking around for a holy grail eye cream and I kept getting samples from Sephora to try them out so I can see which one to get during this sale. Out of all of them I tried this one was the best one so we shall see if I continue to love it as time goes on.
  • Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder- As some of you know I had received a sample size of this product in my Ipsy bag before they starting sucking so bad for me and I fell in love. I love using this powder to set my under eyes and it doesn't crease at all. I love that I don't look powdery when I set my face as well. This is my holy grail powder I will always repurchase.
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue- I recently got some sugarpill loose eyeshadow pigments and one of them is a chunky glitter so I needed something extra for it to stick to. I loved the original Too Faced Shadow Insurance and when I kept hearing so much buzz about the Glitter Glue I decided to get it during this sale. I hope it is as good as they say it is.
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara- I had heard some great things about this product and since it isn't that expensive I decided to pick up. I have been enjoying Clinique products lately so I thought why not try some makeup from them. Hopefully it is worth the hype.
That is all that I got from Sephora. Honestly my list was bigger than this, but something came up and I couldn't get everything I wanted. I am getting one more thing in the mail at the beginning of May and I am going on a no buy till June or July. I will only be buying things I need and not things I want. It is going to be so hard, but I think I am responsible enough to do that.

What did you guys get from Sephora during the sale???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!