Skip to main content

Jaclyn Hill Favorites Morphe Palette

Hey guys!!

At first I wasn't going to do this review because it is a limited edition palette, but I really wanted to tell you guys about the product. I know you can get these shadows individually for $2-$3 a shadow. I am talking about the Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette by Morphe Brushes. 



When I started hearing about this brand I was a little hesitant to try anything because of how cheap each eyeshadow is. Once I saw that Jaclyn Hill was coming out with a palette with them I decided it was the perfect time to try them out. When I first got it in the mail I immediately wanted to swatch it to see what all the hype was about....





As you guys can see the pigmentation is amazing!! Most of these swatches were just one swipe. I was so surprised for $2-$3 a shadow this is the best pigmentation I had ever seen. I especially love all the shimmery shadows in the palette! 

Now as for blendability and staying power. These shadows blend like a dream. One time I had applied too much in my crease and it blended out without any trouble. Lasting power I always use an eye primer so for me it lasts all day. 

Some colors have a little fallout, but all you have to do is tap the excess off your brush and it will be good. It is only the very shimmery shades that have the fallout.

Overall I am in love with this palette and the brand in general. I love that the palette has neutrals and colors in it. It is a great everyday palette for me. I highly recommend you guys try out Morphe Brushes eyeshadows if you have not done so yet. I am really interested in trying out the brushes next. Which one you guys recommend??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway