Skip to main content

My Beach Day Must Haves!

Hey guys!!!

I know I haven't been posting on here in a long time, but my only excuse is I have a lot going on right now and I haven't been able to or have the motivation to do so. I do post quite a bit on my Instagram showing you what I have been loving and all my subscription boxes. 

This idea was brought to my attention by the company Adore Me on Instagram to talk about my #BeachDayMusts. You guys should totally check out their shop, http://www.adoreme.com/. They have swimwear, sexy lingerie, sleepwear, and more. A lot of beautiful pieces and they offer everything in plus sizes as well, even sexy plus size lingerie, so anyone can go buy on this website! 

Now on to show you guys my Beach Must Haves!




Swimsuit. I am showing you my favorite swimsuit that I have. Sadly it is not available anymore. I got it from Kohl's a couple of years back. I always love the swimsuits that Kohl's has and I also love the coupons they offer. 

Sunglasses. What is a beach day without your favorite sunglasses? These are actually broken and i need to look for a new pair. #storyofmylife Where do you guys like to buy your sunglasses?

Sunscreen for the face. I had avoided being outside for a long period of time for a while because I couldn't find a sunscreen for my face that will not break me out. When I went to the dermatologist she recommended the ELTA MD Skincare UV Daily Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40. This is my holy grail sunscreen and I am so happy! FINALLY! SUNSCREEN THAT DOESN'T CLOG MY PORES!

Suncreen again, but this time for the body. Right now I have Banana Boat one with SPF 30. You can get any sunscreen for the body from the drugstore and I will be good to go. I can't wait to be out and about more this summer.
Mascara. My favorite mascara combo is Maybelline The Rocket Volume and Benefit Roller Lash. My lashes are long and voluminous with this combination. I have to use waterproof on a daily basis because of my stubborn lashes, but for the beach that mascara alone is perfect. You need a oil makeup remover to remove that mascara.

Eyeshadow. If I do decide to wear a little more makeup I will be wearing a Maybelline Color Tattoo. I like to apply a little on the lid and blend it out for a wash of color. These color tattoos don't budge. Even a makeup artist at Sephora said that it was hard to remove this product from my eyes with their makeup remover. 

Highlight. I love to apply a small wash of highlight on my cheekbones when I am not wearing a full face of makeup. Most importantly, it has to be a cream highlight. I am showing you the Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Electric Slide, but any cream to powder highlighter will do. #thathighlighttho #highlightonfleek

Lip Balm. I am showing you the Carmex lip balm. I use this lip balm on an everyday basis because my lips hate every other lip balm. I love this one because it has SPF 15. Don't ever forget your lips because it will burn as well. 

Lastly, flip flops. I always take a pair to the beach or pool. These are from Old Navy and I get them when they have their $1 sale on their flip flops. 

Those are all my beach day must haves. What are some of you guys must haves?? Will you be going on vacation this summer and if so, where? I might go to the beach this summer and I can't wait!. By the way my instagram is theladypsyche if you are interested in following me there. Like I said, I update frequently there if I am not on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret