Skip to main content

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream

Hey guys!!!

Do you guys have a favorite YouTuber that you watch and anything they recommend you must go out and buy?? That's me with SuperAshley127 aka Ashley! I love her videos especially her tutorials and reviews!!! You guys should check her out if you haven't yet she's amazing with her work!

She would always talk about the Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian and how it was her holy grail lip gloss so during the Sephora VIB sale I decided to purchase it!



I honestly didn't get this lip for the lip plumping effect it is supposed to have, but I do love the peppermint tingly feel on my lips whenever I put it on. I don't love the color on my lips on its own. I have pigmented lips so I think my lips look weird with a nude lip gloss or lipstick.

What I love doing is applying it on top of lipsticks if I want that extra shine on my lips. The formula I love so much. It is not too sticky, feels really comfortable on the lips, and again that tingling sensation I love it. Most importantly for me it doesn't dry out my lips like a lot of glosses do to me.

Overall do I recommend this lip gloss? Yes! If you are looking for a perfect nude gloss this is it! It is now my holy grail gloss and I will definitely keep repurchasing when I am done! Thank you Ashley for this great recommendation! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway