Skip to main content

February 2015 Empties

Hey guys!!!

I have been busy using things up and I am going to show you what I used up. I will also be letting you know if I love it or hate it and if I will be repurchasing it or not.




  • Pssssst Dry Shampoo- This was a nice dry shampoo. It did the job that a dry shampoo is supposed to do, but I hate the smell of it and so I won't repurchase.
  • Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser- I love this to spot clean my brushes everyday before I deep clean them at the end of the week. It spot cleans them very well and I have already repurchased and will continue to do so. This product will be in my empties all the time.
  • The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil- This was a great cleansing oil it removes most of your makeup. This doesn't leave as much of an oily residue like the Garnier cleansing oil. I will not be repurchasing this just because I have found my new holy grail makeup remover. I will be talking about it soon.
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water- At first when I tried this out I did love it and I was planning on repurchasing, but I ended up not really loving it anymore. I ended up only using it for foiling my eyeshadows or to apply my pigments. 
  • Clinique Take Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes, and Lips- This is an AMAZING eye makeup remover. With one cotton round it removes 95% of your eye makeup and eyebrows. I will repurchase this eventually in the future!
  • Mary Kay Translucent Powder- I had received this product from Influenster and I did enjoy it while I was using it. It set my makeup nicely. I just didn't like it under my eyes my concealer would still crease. I would not repurchase because I have a holy grail powder that I will be buying.
  • Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advance Brightening Sleeping Facial- I really enjoyed this night time moisturizer. My face would feel greatly moisturized in the mornings and my face would feel smooth. I will be repurchasing this in the near future I am using another moisturizer at the moment.
  • Jane Cosmetics Concealer- This concealer was a nice one. It had decent coverage, but the issue I had with it was that it creases. When I used the Laura Mercier powder it didn't crease anymore. I will not be repurchasing I am using a different concealer right now.
  • Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant- I received this in a Ipsy bag. This was actually a harsh exfoliator and it would hurt my skin. I liked the smell of it though, but will not be purchasing. 
  • TOCCA Crema De Mano-Bianca- I received this in my Birchbox and I HATED it. It didn't moisturize my hand and I was happy when I used it up. 
  • Hello Perfume- I received this in another Birchbox and I did enjoy the scent. I wouldn't purchase because I have enough perfumes in my collection.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion- This was a great eye primer and it lasts me a very long time so to me it is worth every penny. I wouldn't repurchase just because I like to try different ones each time.
  • Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion- I really love love this scent. I wanted to stock up before the holidays were over, but I didn't get the chance! I am mad about that. I still have the candle of this scent and I don't want to use it up.
Those are my empties. What products have you guys used up lately??

Do you want to win a Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Skin Care set?? Go to this blogpost and enter the giveaway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret