Skip to main content

June 2014 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys!!!

This month I was excited to get my bag unlike last month's bag.

Can we admire this month's bag?? I love it!! It is a Rebecca Minkoff bag!! I will def be using this one!! 
Now on to the products. I will start with the worst one.

Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara

I will NOT be putting this on my eyes because it STINKS!!!! It smells sooo bad. I didn't even open it since I wanted to save it for a future giveaway until I saw a video of someone opening their Ipsy bag and smelling it. Nope this will be going in the trash. 

RealTree  for her Perfum

It is a great deluxe sample size and most importantly I love the smell. I won't repurchase this myself tho because I have too many perfumes haha.

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray

This the one product I was really looking forward to, but my hair is super stubborn. Not too many products work on my hair. It smells like coconut. I tried it when my hair was damp and sadly it didn't work for me. I will probably use it to make my hair smell like coconuts haha.

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

I have two other shades and I plan on doing a review soon. I wouldn't use this color on its own since its a nude shade and it makes my lips look weird I think, but I will use it over other lipsticks. I love the formula on these. It doesn't dry my lips out at all. I been wanting to purchase another butter gloss so thanks Ipsy for providing me with one. 

OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil


I have always been wanting to try an eyebrow product, but I wasn't sure which one to go with or what color to get. Thanks to Ipsy I was able to start working on my brows. I use this without a brush and it looks too too bold for my taste. So the way I use this I apply a little bit of this on my eyebrow and then blend it out with a brush until it looks decent. My brows are a work in progress haha. So far I am enjoying this pencil, but still not sure if this is the product for me. We shall see.

Overall I did love this month's bag. Ipsy redeemed itself from last month. If you are interested in subscribing click here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/3lha It is $10 a month. It is mostly full size or deluxe sample size products. You get a different makeup bag each month and 5 products in each bag.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway