Skip to main content

February 2016 Play! By Sephora

Hey guys!!!

It is time for my Sephora Play! Box!!! It is a great box for you to get if you want to try things out from Sephora before actually getting a full size from there. I definitely wanted to get this box for that reason. You get skin care, hair care, and makeup in this box. 




  • TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID- I have never tried anything from Tom Ford not even a perfume sample so I am glad to have this. I will probably never buy a full size of this if I end up loving it just because it is very pricey. The notes are black orchid, black truffle, black plum, noir gourmand accord, and patchouli. 
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick- I got it in the shade N9 and it is a copper pink with a satin finish. This is a very creamy lipstick with a shiny finish. We shall see how I like the formula and the color of this lipstick.
  • Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder- Now this is a product I am very excited about. This is a powder dry shampoo and I hear awesome reviews about this product all the time. I hear once you try this you can never go back to spray dry shampoo. We shall see. It is oil absorbing, provides volume, and extends your style.
  • bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm- I have never heard of this product before so I am excited to try this out and let you guys know what I think. It is a lip balm that treats lips to decadent hydration and plush color. My lips are stubborn with lip balms so hopefully this works out for me.
  • tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara- I also hear amazing things about this mascara and I have gotten it in other subscription boxes, but gave it away because it is not waterproof. I am going to try it on top of a waterproof mascara this time so hopefully it works out. It is a lengthening, volumizing, and conditioning mascara.
  • LANCOME DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL Longwear Eyeliner- This is another product I hear great things about and again so excited to try it. It is an extreme, long-wear, high-intensity color liqui-pencil eyeliner. I have issues of eyeliners smudging on me or not lasting that long on my waterline so I hope this one will work for the price of this.

That is what I got this month. I actually really love this box and I won't be going to be giving away any of them. I can't wait to start trying these out!
What did you guys get in your box?? Did we get the same products?? If you have tried these products before which one is your favorite???
If you are interested in this box you have to get on Sephora's website and get on the waiting list. I believe they still have that and just be patient. I had to wait a few months so it is worth the wait in my opinion.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret