Skip to main content

Eyeshadow Junkie Tag Collab with DUDEWHERESMYLIPSTICK

Hey guys!!!

I saw LipglossLeslie do the Eyeshadow Junkie Tag and I thought I should do that tag because it was very interesting to me. I also thought maybe I should find someone to do a collaboration with and then we do the tag together. 

I am collaborating with DUDEWHERESMYLIPSTICK on instagram and her blog is http://dudewheresmylipstick.com/. I found her through instagram and I actually really enjoy her work. She does a lot more than I do and I feel like she does better at explaining herself with her reviews than I do. (I am still not 100% confident in my writing. It is a work in progress) 
You guys should totally go check her out if you are interested in reviews for recent makeup releases or even letting you guys know about upcoming releases. Go and check out her blog for this tag as well. I can't wait to see what she came up with.

Now on to the Eyeshadow Junkie Tag.



  • Favorite Drugstore Line for Eyeshadows??- L'OREAL Infallible Eyeshadows. I have tried a handful of shadows from the drugstore, but these tho.......these will always be the best I have ever tried. I want to collect them all to be quite honest because they are that amazing. They have great neutral colors and great color shades as well.

  • Favorite Eyeshadow Primer??- My favorite one of the moment is the Milani Eye Primer because it actually controls my oils on my eyelid and my shadows doesn't crease throughout the day. It is a great drugstore primer.

  • First eyeshadow purchase & do you still use it??- I got eyeshadows for my 15th birthday, but technically I didn't purchase those. My first official eyeshadow purchase was the 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents. It is rare that I use it nowadays, but I still do if there is a color that I am looking for in this palette.

  • Best Drugstore Eyeshadow Dupe??- I was able to find a dupe, but it is not an exact dupe. It is in the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette, the shade "love", and the Wet n Wild coloricon Sweet as Candy palette, the shade "Eyelid", The Kat Von D shade is a little darker than the Wet n Wild one, but still close I think. What do you guys think??



  • Most Underrated eyeshadow or eyeshadow Palette?? (what you hear about the least, but LOVE)- I love the BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80's Eyeshadow Palette. I love using colors on the daily basis so if I need a certain shade I can always go to this palette for it. I always use a white base before using these shadows. 

  • Favorite Single Eyeshadow??- My favorite single eyeshadow is Shaaanxo x Colourpop shadow in Deluxe. It is a beautiful bronze shade that I can wear anytime that I can't decide on what I want to do on my eyes. I don't use it as much since it is discontinued and I can't repurchase anymore...

  • Favorite Cream Shadow??- One of my favorites is the ELF Essential Smudge Pot in Back to Basics. I don't talk about it much, but when I want a gold eyeshadow look this is my go to for that. It lasts all day without creasing and my shadow, at the end of the day, looks like I just applied it. Great product for $3.

  • Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow??- My top favorite holy grail shadows are the ones in my BH Cosmetics ItsJudyTime Eyeshadow Palette and my Makeup Geek shadows. As you can see my ItsJudyTime Palette is very well loved and I have a backup. The neutral shades in this palette are so beautiful and blendable. My neutral Makeup Geek shadows are also well loved as you can see and again very beautiful and blendable. 

  • Favorite Colored Eyeshadow??- My favorite colored eyeshadows are the Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadows. I have 3 of them and I definitely plan on getting more. These are so pigmented and amazing. They have 2 limited edition shades and I want to get them so bad. 

  • BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER??!!- The best eyeshadow palette is the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette. My most favorite palette in my collection because it has neutrals and colors so it has everything I would need in one palette. It is limited edition and I try not to use it too much because if I use it up I will be sad. 


That is the Eyeshadow Junkie Tag. Anyone who wants to do this tag should go ahead and do it. Or even answer the questions in the comments. I am very curios on what you guys have to say.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret