I know I did my yearly favorites so these products won't be new, but I decided to do it anyways because I have been using a couple of products religiously the last two months.
- Sephora Collection Bronzed and Blushing Face Palette- I have this product in my project pan and I didn't review this since it was limited edition from 2014 holiday season. These blushes are beautiful and pigmented. They last all day on my skin and blend beautifully. I know they came out with new formula on their blushes. I am sure they are even more amazing than these.
- L'OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- I was using a different foundation for a while and I realized it broke me out in the end(review coming soon) so I went back to this foundation. It was holy grail status! It would last all day and most importantly it didn't break me out.
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer- This is definitely part of my everyday routine no matter what. Every morning I have huge bags under my eyes so this def helps to conceal them a little bit more.
- It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer- This is a great lower lash mascara. My bottom lashes are nice and long. This formula doesn't flake or smudge even if I end up tearing up.
- OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick- I love love these liquid lipsticks and I am always alternating each week so they're all a favorite this month. The one I used the most this month is the shade Santa Ana. It is a great everyday shade so if I am wearing a very bold look I can pop this on and I am good to go. If you haven't tried these you guys def should.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer- If you are looking for a full coverage concealer look no further. This is high coverage, but it is very thick. You have to make sure you set this concealer if not it will crease immediately.
- Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Liners- I had these liners hiding in my collection, but recently I have been using these on a weekly basis since December. These last all day and doesn't budge even if I have cried or my allergies act up. Once this product sets it sets good. If you are interested in any colored liners you guys should try these for sure.
Those are all my January Favorites. What were some of your favorites from this month??